Old November 28th 08, 05:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Best All India Radio Freqs To USA?

On Nov 27, 12:15*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

*dxAce wrote:
Telamon wrote:

In article ,
*Dave wrote:

Somebody Somewhere wrote:
What are the best freqs/times to hear All India Radio in the USA? I
have their schedule info, but I'd like to know the best bets for
actually hearing them. Thanks!

They have no service to the Americas.

That does not mean you can't hear them from here.

I have not even tried to get them and noted reception on 31, 25, and 19
meters at times.

One must remember that Rickmers is a graduate of the Sam Houston Institute of
Technology.

Have a Happy T!

David wasn't able to get Air India in PSK31 mode on 20 meters.

Happy turkey day to you DxAce!

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

now, Now. NOW ! - Be 'nice' to "Dave"
-cause- It's Turkey Day ;-} ~ RHF
Old November 29th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default One Daily "On-Topic" Post : Make It Your First Every Day !

On Nov 28, 4:04*pm, Mike wrote:
On Nov 28, 12:38 am, RHF wrote:

- - now, Now. NOW ! - Be 'nice' to "Dave"
- - cause- It's Turkey Day ;-} ~ RHF

- When it is Senile Hypocrite Day,
- so we can plan events around being nice to you, Roy?

MWB - It is ever so 'nice' that an enlightened 'human-being'
like yourself can appreciate my finer qualities. ;-} ~ RHF

MWB - May you live longer than you expected; and your
last breath be with a clear mind and a good conscience
-until-then- Live Long and Prosper - Amen ~ RHF
Old November 29th 08, 09:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

On Nov 28, 12:38�am, RHF wrote:

now, Now. NOW ! - Be 'nice' to "Dave"
-cause- It's Turkey Day ;-} ~ RHF

When it is Senile Hypocrite Day, so we can plan events around being
nice to you, Roy?

It's probably the day before Pretend to Have a PhD Day!

Best All India Radio Freqs To USA? Telamon Shortwave 2 November 29th 08 08:27 PM
All India Radio - B08 dxAce[_17_] Shortwave 0 October 30th 08 08:45 PM
All India Radio dxAce Shortwave 1 February 17th 06 01:42 AM
All India Radio (AIR) on 9.425 MHz via Bangalore, India RHF Shortwave 0 October 21st 05 06:13 AM
All India Radio SR Shortwave 0 April 18th 05 11:55 PM