Old November 29th 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steve Steve is offline

Default Hello DX Radio sunspot 24

wrote:
-snip- for brevity-
Dude, I hear ya' on the sunspot thing. I can get some decent DX way
out on the water but the "norm" just hasn't been there. I did hear a
few players on the bowl the other day but couldn't get out with my
rinky dink. The only fire-in-the-wire I'm running these days is from
the mobile. I need to get a new amp for the semi-new boat but haven't
decided on what to purchase. I saw the Canadian site that used to
carry Griffy's amp (and a bunch of others) is no longer accepting
orders but the European sites are cranking out the linears to the U.S.
buyers. Take it ez up there in the Buckeye!

Hello Twist, nice to hear you in the pile bro. Yeah I'm on the fence with
antenna choices and amp upgrades. I'm gonna try to make some smarter
decisions this time around..and learn from my mistakes, but you know how
that goes. Never satisfied.

73 to you and your family, Twist.
Steve.

--