Old August 25th 03, 03:39 AM
Greg Courville

I have figured out the pinout by taking apart my handset. Here it is:

*-Down button (12V to activate)

*-Up button (12V to
activate)
* -PTT line (ground to transmit)
* -GND

*-Mic-level audio *-12V power (regulated to 5V inside
handset)

(looking at the male connector on the radio)

Sorry if that's hard to see. The asterisks represent the pins on the male
connector.
Hope this helps anyone else who's looking for it!

-Greg

"Greg Courville" wrote in message
I need a pinout for the microphone connector on my KDK FM-2033. It has the
same connector as the FM-2030, the FM-4033 and the FM-7033, as well as,
possibly, the FM-2016. It is a screw-on connector with 6 pins. There is

one
pin in the center, with five others at various points surrounding it, and
there is a notch at the bottom. The microphone unit has the female
connector, the one on the radio is male.

Anybody got a similar connector with a pinout for it?
Thanks!

-Greg Courville