Old December 3rd 08, 04:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Top News

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
The latest edition (2 December) of Top News has been posted:

http://www.wwdxc.de/topnews.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B

Steve, as long as you are talking about links, you might follow this
one...

http://www.davidgleason.com/Archive%...Number%204.pdf

The bulletin from the NRCI is from the collection of Lee Freshwater,
KE4QLK,
and the person who maintains the excellent AM DX log site,
www.amlogbook.com.

I'm quite familiar with the am logbook site, as I use it quite a bit. That
gleason site
is full of rubbish.

The NRC bulletin is not full of rubbish, whatever you may (erroneously)
think of the rest.

Please not the loggings in the international section of the club bulletin.