Old December 2nd 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Top News

The latest edition (2 December) of Top News has been posted:

http://www.wwdxc.de/topnews.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires
I swear by, not at, Drake receivers.

And, as always, don't do business with The Huntington Investment Company.

Old December 3rd 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message
The latest edition (2 December) of Top News has been posted:

http://www.wwdxc.de/topnews.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B

Steve, as long as you are talking about links, you might follow this one...

http://www.davidgleason.com/Archive%...Number%204.pdf

The bulletin from the NRCI is from the collection of Lee Freshwater, KE4QLK,
and the person who maintains the excellent AM DX log site,
www.amlogbook.com.

Old December 3rd 08, 08:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
The latest edition (2 December) of Top News has been posted:

http://www.wwdxc.de/topnews.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B

Steve, as long as you are talking about links, you might follow this one...

http://www.davidgleason.com/Archive%...Number%204.pdf

The bulletin from the NRCI is from the collection of Lee Freshwater, KE4QLK,
and the person who maintains the excellent AM DX log site,
www.amlogbook.com.

I'm quite familiar with the am logbook site, as I use it quite a bit. That gleason site
is full of rubbish.

Old December 3rd 08, 04:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
The latest edition (2 December) of Top News has been posted:

http://www.wwdxc.de/topnews.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B

Steve, as long as you are talking about links, you might follow this
one...

http://www.davidgleason.com/Archive%...Number%204.pdf

The bulletin from the NRCI is from the collection of Lee Freshwater,
KE4QLK,
and the person who maintains the excellent AM DX log site,
www.amlogbook.com.

I'm quite familiar with the am logbook site, as I use it quite a bit. That
gleason site
is full of rubbish.

The NRC bulletin is not full of rubbish, whatever you may (erroneously)
think of the rest.

Please not the loggings in the international section of the club bulletin.

Old December 3rd 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, still having the audacity to pose as 'Eduardo',
and pretend to be
Hispanic, wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
[...]

Nothing erroneous about my thinking at all, boy. You are a known
pathological liar.

Then, per your logic, all the formidable and well known AM DXers who
reported in the DX News issue I linked to are also liars?

Please note, too, that verifications are referred to as "veries" and the
term "QSL" is only used if the verie is a QSL card, as opposed to the nerm,
which is a letter.

Old December 3rd 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hispanic, wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
[...]

No, 'tard boy, read it again. I stated that YOU are a known pathological liar!

Please note, too, that verifications are referred to as "veries" and the
term "QSL" is only used if the verie is a QSL card, as opposed to the nerm,
which is a letter.

Please note, too, that you are an idiot who has his head up his faux Hispanic ass!

Toddle off, boy.

Old December 3rd 08, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Then, per your logic, all the formidable and well known AM DXers who
reported in the DX News issue I linked to are also liars?

No, 'tard boy, read it again. I stated that YOU are a known pathological
liar!

Note again that the bulletin proves about half the things you believe I am
lying about; it also shows that I was held in pretty high regard by the AM
DX cummunity.

You also should check out www.americanradiohistory.com for the most complete
online collection of White's Logs, Radex Magazines and Broadcasting
Yearbooks and single issues going back to 1937.

Old December 4th 08, 06:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Then, per your logic, all the formidable and well known AM DXers who
reported in the DX News issue I linked to are also liars?

No, 'tard boy, read it again. I stated that YOU are a known pathological
liar!

Note again that the bulletin proves about half the things you believe I am
lying about; it also shows that I was held in pretty high regard by the AM
DX cummunity.

"Was" is the operative word. Until they discovered that you are a pathological
liar.

You also should check out www.americanradiohistory.com for the most complete
online collection of White's Logs, Radex Magazines and Broadcasting
Yearbooks and single issues going back to 1937.

Interesting perhaps, but unlike you, I'm DX'ing today and into the future, not
the past.

Toddle off, boy.

Old December 4th 08, 06:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Note again that the bulletin proves about half the things you believe I
am
lying about; it also shows that I was held in pretty high regard by the
AM
DX cummunity.

"Was" is the operative word. Until they discovered that you are a
pathological
liar.

Also untrue. You are revealing the fact that the only liar here is you; you
make up stuff at your convenience to support your beliefs. No amount of
proof to the contrary will convince you that you are wrong, either.

You also should check out www.americanradiohistory.com for the most
complete
online collection of White's Logs, Radex Magazines and Broadcasting
Yearbooks and single issues going back to 1937.

Interesting perhaps, but unlike you, I'm DX'ing today and into the future,
not
the past.

Since you have obviously achieved nothing of any significance, I can
understand that history has no relevance to you. To most people... most
educated people... history is at least a guide to the pitfalls of human
endeavor and at its best the stories of great men ranging from Churchill to
Juárez to Ghandi who are capable of inspiring us and setting an example to
be emulated.