Old December 4th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Campbell Bob Campbell is offline

Default Sony 7600 Radios.

"Radioguy" wrote in message
On Dec 2, 8:24 am, none ""dave\"@(none)" wrote:
Radioguy wrote:
On Nov 27, 7:51 am, Dave wrote:
wrote:
OK Thanks.I will check www.jr.com too.
Happy Thanksgiving y'all.
cuhulin
No. Buy from Grove or Universal or HRO or some other place that cares.

What is it that Grove, Universal or HRO care about that we should care
about.

Radio. I guarantee you that Amazon dot com hates radio.

How do you know Amazon.Com hates anything let alone radio?

A sale is a sale. Why is Amazon selling radios if Amazon "hates radio"?
How can you "guarantee" that Amazon "hates radio"?

Personally, I would buy from whoever had the best price/shipping deal.