Old December 5th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Michael[_7_] Michael[_7_] is offline

Default Any new HF rigs from Kenwood on the horizon?

So does anyone know if Kenwood has any new HF ham radios on the
horizon? I've looked hard at the TS-2000 and TS-480, but I could not
brign myself to buy them. The A/B comparisons with the TS-2000 to
other HF standards is too dismal, and the TS-480 is too ugly. I hope
the next radio is more sensitive, more selective, less noisy, and alot
better looking that the TS-2000.