Old December 7th 08, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
aRKay[_2_] aRKay[_2_] is offline

Default Any new HF rigs from Kenwood on the horizon?

In article ,
Michael wrote:

So does anyone know if Kenwood has any new HF ham radios on the
horizon? I've looked hard at the TS-2000 and TS-480, but I could not
brign myself to buy them. The A/B comparisons with the TS-2000 to
other HF standards is too dismal, and the TS-480 is too ugly. I hope
the next radio is more sensitive, more selective, less noisy, and alot
better looking that the TS-2000.

Don't hold your breath. I had a TS-570D and when it went out of
production I purchased a TS-2000. Hated the rig and sold it and
purchased a TS-570S. I guess it is sort of like remarrying the same
woman. I am a happy camper with the TS-570S.