Old December 9th 08, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ginu Ginu is offline

Default confusion about path loss calculation for zigbee

On Dec 9, 3:08 am, Richard Clark wrote:
On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 22:00:02 -0800 (PST), Ginu
wrote:

Unless you can
provide me with more than just random conclusions, I may be able to
get to the bottom of this. Otherwise, your posts have been much less
than helpful.

If multipath and interference fall into the category of random
conclusions.... You were wrapped around that axle more than two
years ago.

The search term of Zigbee and Ginu (enlarged to include your alias of
Omar Fink) fairly draws a portrait of someone wandering through a fog
of 3000 threads and postings. I can see why this has mystified you
for five solid months - you are out of your element.

You've been given every extrapolatable answer from across several
dozen outlets. As I suspected earlier, the simplest answer is that
Zigbee isn't designed to do what you expect of it. Roaming the planet
asking the same question is unlikely to provide any different outcome.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Posting in several forums where there may be experts reading at
different times and different forums is not a stretch. Physical layer
questions are out of my realm and, unfortunately, I have to model them
in my simulations.

You're trolling in my threads and, for some odd reason, appear to feel
the need to belittle my work. If you can't add anything constructive,
please don't waste my time. I would appreciate it if you refrained
from posting in my threads in the future. Thank you.

Honestly, if I needed a babysitter I would have asked for one.