Old December 10th 08, 12:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Harold E. Johnson Harold E. Johnson is offline

Default skin depth (eddy current/Foucault currentO)

I only just read this reply.

NOTHING that I have said or referenced supports Art's ideas in any way.
His ideas are totally deluded.

--

73 from Ian GM3SEK 'In Practice' columnist for RadCom (RSGB)
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek

And he's been at it for several years now. I plonked him well over a year
ago. If everyone would stop paying him any attention and stop responding to
his BS, it wouldn't take him a month to go bother some other newsgroup that
would give him the audience he thinks he needs. We'd be far better off for
it. Art's a nut case. Face it and ignore him.

PLEASE!

W4ZCB