Old December 10th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew MnMikew is offline

Default OT, Politaical (sic)

"Mike" wrote in message
On Dec 10, 12:33 pm, "MNMikeW" wrote:

Umm, I believe you started this with your lame "Minnie Mike", which I
assure
you, you would not be saying to my face. And yes, I own several shortwave
radios.

Minnesota Mike,

Just let me point out that you refuse to back up your claim that I'm
lying. And, sir, you were the one starting the lame rudeness in our
exchange. Go back and look at your own posts. Please. I apologize for
responding with the same rudeness, but you clearly started it and it's
totally within your power to stop it.

Shall we be nice or shall we spiral downward? You make the choice. I'm
trying my best in this post not to be deliberately rude. We can
disagree politically without either of us having to act like Steve
Lare.

Sincerely,

Mike

I can play nice if you can.