Old December 10th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT, Politaical

Have you noticed everything associated with Obama has been corrupt someway
over the last six months!!!

I have tried to be fair after the election but it just keep getting worst!

Wonder what's going to happen?

Burr

Old December 10th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

Have you noticed everything associated with Obama has been corrupt someway
over the last six months!!!

SNIP

I've noticed the SW reception is really weak this evening. Otherwise OK
though.

I thought you were getting back to hard Dxing?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old December 10th 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT, Politaical (sic)

"Mike" wrote in message
On Dec 10, 10:24 am, "MNMikeW" wrote:

Well educated does not necessarily equate to smart as Lying Mike displays
on
a daily basis.

Well, what did I lie about yesterday? Today? You are good with the
insults, but seem to lack anything more substantive.

I have made it crystal clear that I don't have a PhD, so try something
to come up with something different from Steve Lare, who by the way,
you recently asked to stop his seven-year campaign to point out that I
don't have one.

Can you do it, Mini Mike? I bet you can't. Do you think that your
failure to do so will prove that YOU are the liar? I think so....

BTW, do you still own a shortwave radio? It's been a long time since
I've seen you post a SW-related post.

With very little respect,

Kentucky Mike

Umm, I believe you started this with your lame "Minnie Mike", which I assure
you, you would not be saying to my face. And yes, I own several shortwave
radios.

Old December 10th 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Great Debate of Opposing Political Half-Truths : Stick To

On Dec 10, 7:24*am, "MNMikeW" wrote:
"Burr" wrote in message

.. .

I'm not as smart or as well educated as you are mike.

Well educated does not necessarily equate to smart as Lying Mike displays on
a daily basis.

MWB - Does Not Lie per se {per say} -however- MWB
does promote Liberal Lies "Left-Wing Political Half Truths".

MN Mike W - It is your Duty {Should You Accept It}
to promote the Other-Side's Political Half-of-the-Truth
by proving the Conservative Perspective and Opposing
Right-Wing Opinion.

Between "Big Mike" and 'little mike' the rest of Us can
get the Whole Picture and Better Understanding.

Can We Hear Both the Liberal and Conservative Opinion and Be Fair.

Can We Hear Both the Left and Right Perspective and Have Balance.

May Both of You's : Stick To Your Respective Facts and
'minimize' the Name-Calling {Personal Attacks} : In This
Great Debate of Opposing Political Half-Truths.

this is 'rhf' and i approve of this post ~ RHF
-net-nanny's-r-us-
Old December 10th 08, 05:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr is not a dummy.He added me to his S..t List.Burr is not a dummy!

Burr, a good auld Scots name.
cuhulin

Old December 10th 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 10, 12:33*pm, "MNMikeW" wrote:

Umm, I believe you started this with your lame "Minnie Mike", which I assure
you, you would not be saying to my face. And yes, I own several shortwave
radios.

Minnesota Mike,

Just let me point out that you refuse to back up your claim that I'm
lying. And, sir, you were the one starting the lame rudeness in our
exchange. Go back and look at your own posts. Please. I apologize for
responding with the same rudeness, but you clearly started it and it's
totally within your power to stop it.

Shall we be nice or shall we spiral downward? You make the choice. I'm
trying my best in this post not to be deliberately rude. We can
disagree politically without either of us having to act like Steve
Lare.

Sincerely,

Mike
Old December 10th 08, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 10, 12:52*pm, RHF wrote:

MWB - Does Not Lie per se {per say} *-however- MWB
does promote Liberal Lies "Left-Wing Political Half Truths".

Now, Roy, you're doing a very poor job. Given the crapola you promoted
before the election (The Rev. Manning YouTube URLs were even below
your integrity), you have a lot of ego to accuse others of promoting
half-truths.

We need a new NetNanny!
Old December 10th 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

We got some MOFO ''weather'' over here yesterday/last night.But, y'all
probally won't hear/read about it on MSN,,,,, because Mississippi
''doesn't count''

Some ''weather'' from Texas is headin into Cajunland right now.

www.devilfinder.com Texas Song
cuhulin

Old December 10th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Mike" wrote in message
[...]

I can play nice if you can.

Old December 11th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Must All African-Americans Think, Speak and Act as MWB ThinksThey Should ?

On Dec 10, 10:07*am, Mike wrote:
On Dec 10, 12:52*pm, RHF wrote:

- - MWB - Does Not Lie per se {per say} *-however- MWB
- - does promote Liberal Lies "Left-Wing Political Half Truths".

- Now, Roy, you're doing a very poor job.
- Given the crapola you promoted before the election
- (The Rev. Manning YouTube URLs were even below
- your integrity), you have a lot of ego to accuse others
- of promoting half-truths.

(OT) : Video - Pastor James David Manning's Explains
the Circumstances of Barack Hussein Obama's Birth
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...8bb8827ca38a54
* Does Question 'who' BHO's Mother Was
* Does Question 'who' BHO's Father Was
* Does Question 'where' BHO's Was Born {Hawaii}
* Simply Points Out That -if- BHO's Father was Already
Married and had a Child in Kenya -then- BHO's Parents
could 'not' be Legally Married in Hawaii {USA} and that
would make BHO "illegitimate" -which- Which by the
Reverend Manning's Religious Values is Factual and True.

Personally - I hold the Belief that There Are NO 'illegitimate'
Children* : Only "Illegitimate" Parents
* God Bless All God's Children One-and-All - Amen ~ RHF

- We need a new NetNanny!