Old December 12th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Burr[_2_] Burr[_2_] is offline

Default Here Mike, you want to keep pushing

Mike, lets call a spade a spade.

Many parents just like me sat at the dinning room table trying to figure out
how to pay to send their children to collage. I had six wonderful children 3
boys, 3 girls and I was single parent. Somehow got them educated.

Think of the parents who sent their children to the collage you were
teaching in and then found out you were holding POT parties and more then
likely Sex along with it with these children.

YOU broke the trust as/of a teacher and you can never be forgiven for that.
You took children that were trusted in your care by parents who may have
spent the last dollar they had saved to send there children to collage so
they could have a better life then the parents had. This is the trust you
broke.

You cussed me out a few years ago for saying something bad about you then
Steve hung your ass and you started laying low. I found you on another group
and I emailed you and asking if it was you. You begged me not to tell anyone
where you were, that you needed this job so bad. I keep my mouth shut and
watched. I dropped you a note from time to time and always said something
nice, why say something bad. When you started this latest line of BS I sent
you a note and said watch it, I didn't think you wanted to get this entire
BS going.

The way I figure it is, you have retired on a medical with your diabetes or
you have lost your job and just don't give a ****. You said that I was
referring to you when I said "POS", if the shoe fits then wear it.

Now, you keep your mouth off me and I'll keep my mouth off you.

Please excuse my poor English, I'm a stupid parent that spent their money to
educate their children so a f-ked up POS like you could try to corrupt them
as their "teacher"

I hope you understand what I think of you and I think there is a few others
here feel the same way!

Burr