Old December 12th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Here Mike, you want to keep pushing

Mike, lets call a spade a spade.

Many parents just like me sat at the dinning room table trying to figure out
how to pay to send their children to collage. I had six wonderful children 3
boys, 3 girls and I was single parent. Somehow got them educated.

Think of the parents who sent their children to the collage you were
teaching in and then found out you were holding POT parties and more then
likely Sex along with it with these children.

YOU broke the trust as/of a teacher and you can never be forgiven for that.
You took children that were trusted in your care by parents who may have
spent the last dollar they had saved to send there children to collage so
they could have a better life then the parents had. This is the trust you
broke.

You cussed me out a few years ago for saying something bad about you then
Steve hung your ass and you started laying low. I found you on another group
and I emailed you and asking if it was you. You begged me not to tell anyone
where you were, that you needed this job so bad. I keep my mouth shut and
watched. I dropped you a note from time to time and always said something
nice, why say something bad. When you started this latest line of BS I sent
you a note and said watch it, I didn't think you wanted to get this entire
BS going.

The way I figure it is, you have retired on a medical with your diabetes or
you have lost your job and just don't give a ****. You said that I was
referring to you when I said "POS", if the shoe fits then wear it.

Now, you keep your mouth off me and I'll keep my mouth off you.

Please excuse my poor English, I'm a stupid parent that spent their money to
educate their children so a f-ked up POS like you could try to corrupt them
as their "teacher"

I hope you understand what I think of you and I think there is a few others
here feel the same way!

Burr

Old December 12th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr,

How can you just lie like that? You know you're lying and you do it to
promote the "game" you and Steve choose to play. You are pathetic and
I've blocked you from my email. Keep your medical and weather reports
to yourself. I once thought that down deep inside you might be a
pretty OK guy. I know I was wrong now. America's better off if you
just stay in the Philippines. Go lift your weights, old man.

Please leave me alone and I won't bother you ever again. I don't need
to talk to people like you.

Even if you do respond, I won't. Your truly not worth wasting any time
with.

Adios!
Old December 12th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Please leave me alone and I won't bother you ever again. I don't need to
talk to people like you."

I'll just bet you don't. It appears you are deeper in your own waste than I
thought. Things coming back to haunt you?
You begged me not to tell anyone where you were, that you needed this job
so bad.

My goodness what have we here?
Anyone know where the school is that he was teaching at when these alleged
events took place? Or even references to same. Newpaper articles,
anything.
Some aren't qualified to teach a dog to sit.
You didn't block me, "Mickey". I'm still waiting to hear from AOL
regarding the abuse complaint you supposedly filed against me for informing
you not to email me anymore and to quit with the BS in the newgroups with
regards to "UncleFester".
Just couldn't leave things alone, now look. Sounds like you've got enough
skeletons in your closet to fill a small graveyard.
I heard of an ex teacher from this area who got caught breaking the schools
trust with a small boy. He was clever enough to talk his way out of any
discipline.
But being what he was, he couldn't leave well enough alone and repeated the
first crime. They obtained a guilty verdict this time. He lost everything.
To this day, around this time of year, like clockwork, the sob gets beat up
so bad it takes weeks just for the swelling to go down in his face. Even
his legs aren't as straight as they used to be. Nobody knows who does it
or at least they're not telling if they do. We see him downtown panhandling
just to survive.
'Just a few ramblings of retribution"
"Steve hung your ass and you started laying low". Stir up any memories
Mike?

Old December 12th 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike,

Don't let these people bother you. Just ignor them. There are many
of us who have appreciated your OT comments on this group.

Failing parents always want to blame the teachers. The real problem,
as I am sure you know, starts at home. Children are a reflection of
their parents, not their teachers. I feel sorry for the children of
some of the people who post on this group.
Old December 12th 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 12, 12:42*pm, wrote:
Mike,

Don't let these people bother you. *Just ignor them. *There are many
of us who have appreciated your OT comments on this group.

Failing parents always want to blame the teachers. *The real problem,
as I am sure you know, starts at home. *Children are a reflection of
their parents, not their teachers. *I feel sorry for the children of
some of the people who post on this group.

Thank you for your advice, Gary. The students I teach generally are
not problems. Most of them are kids (well actually, about 20% are
adults returning for tech training) scraping together every penny they
can to attend a very expensive private technical career college. 85%
of them land tech jobs within six months of graduating. Almost 90% of
our students already hold a full-time job while attending college. We
don't emphasize classes in social sciences, physical education or
ROTC. We just teach hands-on work skills and how to land their dream
jobs. I'm proud to be associated with them.

Mike

Old December 13th 08, 11:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 11, 10:15*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

*"Burr" wrote:
Mike, lets call a spade a spade.

Burr you are disgusting cowardly backstabbing Trolling pervert.

Get lost.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

I won't go "that" far Telamon but I will have to say.......Burr-
wasn't there any other way to handle this? I mean backchannel or
something else other than making it public so too speak on usenet? I
am not judging you or Steve- I am just asking.

Old December 13th 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

UncleFester wrote:
Yes there are some wicked parents around but tell me why are the kids so
rebellious these days? Is it becuase of bad parents only? Could it be
that the education system has something to do with their attitudes?
Everything from sex Ed., at a way too early age to passing out condoms to
kids still in public school? Could it have anything to do with family
studies classes that some are taught? In general do you place the blame
solely on the parents for the way they turn out?
Any possible solutions?
wrote in message

The ruling elite want a dumbed-down lower class. Good source of cannon
fodder and farm labor.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY!
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them
laugh or they will kill you." --Oscar Wilde
Old December 14th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
BCBlazysusan wrote:

On Dec 11, 10:15*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

*"Burr" wrote:
Mike, lets call a spade a spade.

Burr you are disgusting cowardly backstabbing Trolling pervert.

Get lost.

I won't go "that" far Telamon but I will have to say.......Burr-
wasn't there any other way to handle this? I mean backchannel or
something else other than making it public so too speak on usenet? I
am not judging you or Steve- I am just asking.

I posted the truth, which you can take or leave.

Disgusting, he made many foul posts.

Coward, used several anonymous handles to attack me.

Backstabbing, pretended he was not the source.

Trolling, what else would you call what he did?

Pervert, what he thinks is funny would make you sick.

Basically this guy is a snake type person you would be wise to avoid.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old December 14th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"BCBlazysusan" wrote in message
On Dec 11, 10:15 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

"Burr" wrote:
Mike, lets call a spade a spade.

Burr you are disgusting cowardly backstabbing Trolling pervert.

Get lost.

I won't go "that" far Telamon but I will have to say.......Burr-
wasn't there any other way to handle this? I mean backchannel or
something else other than making it public so too speak on usenet? I
am not judging you or Steve- I am just asking.

I think this is the fifth person now who has spoken out about Telamon's
behavior.

Yet, I dont expect him to "grow up" all of the sudden.

Hey snake, I would never ever expect you to be a decent person.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

That you Mike II Killer Shortwave 6 August 12th 08 05:51 AM
M II, Mike ? Drifter Shortwave 1 August 8th 08 03:04 PM
Mike D Peter Maus Shortwave 3 June 11th 08 03:04 PM
Mike RHF Shortwave 0 June 11th 08 03:29 AM
Want Mike Home of The Perfect Storm Swap 1 December 2nd 03 12:42 AM