Old December 12th 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
K7ITM K7ITM is offline

Default Reference oscillators

Hi all,

Over the past few years, I've had the opportunity to save some decent
reference oscillators from being thrown away, by removing them from
scrap boards. They're typically good stability (temp. compensated),
and reasonably low phase noise. I have 10MHz, 20MHz and 100MHz, and a
couple others. Some have a voltage control input. All are 5V (but I
know some will work down to 3.3V), logic output (but "logic" means
PECL for the 100MHz ones). I'd be happy to send one or two to folk who
have a specific reasonably immediate need for such a beast. If you're
interested, drop me an email to let me know exactly what you're
looking for and why you want it. I'll let you know if you made the
cutoff. I may ask for shipping costs if I can't figure out how to
send them cheaply enough but packaged safely. The oscillators will be
free to good homes, though.

Cheers,
Tom