Old December 13th 08, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Bert Hyman Bert Hyman is offline

Default Any new HF rigs from Kenwood on the horizon?

In
(Geoffrey S. Mendelson) wrote:

Since we are repeating rumors I have heard from several sources, all
of whom may have heard it from the same place, so all I suggest you
assume is that it is a popular rumor, not necessarily a truthful one,
is that they are being bought by a large consumer electronics company.

I thought Kenwood already was a large consumer electronics company :-)

But a note on their Web site dated last May said they expected their
"merger" with JVC to be completed by October 2008.

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/NewsArchiv...0-b41cab8ceabf

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN