Old December 14th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default SW Dx log - 12/13/2008 0600-0630 utc

In article
,
SC Dxing wrote:

On Dec 13, 7:39*am, Bart Bailey wrote:

Is that to get away from some other SW broadcaster as I mentioned in a
twirling then knob.

The Voice of Russia was one of the culprits transmitting right on top
of 7335. Now why the Russians had to do that,

I don't know. According to primetimeshortwave.com, The Russians,
Chinese, and WHRI are all using 7335, none of them targeting North
America but still interfering with the signal.

Haven't heard anything on 7850

I have personally heard chinese and WHRI on 7335 but not the russians.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California