Old December 15th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.politics,misc.legal,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.video.dvd
radioguy radioguy is offline

Default KB9RQZ blog should be titled LID SPOT for LIDS Rule Amateur Radionowadays!

On Dec 12, 1:32*am, Lids wrote:
I believe KB9RQZ blog should be titled LID SPOT for Thanks to CLOWNS the
likes of you, Amateur Radios death is eminent.

Thank You, for nowadays The Internet RULES! I Thank God for the Internet
so I can filtered out Toddler's voices such as yourselves. For you know
the old saying; Children Should be Seen and NOT Heard.

Why don't you youngsters return to the Children's Band where you ALL
belong and leave Amateur Radio to the grown-ups?

Thanks

Internet Rules!

But who are the clowns? The hams in Utah think the hams in my area are
the keyclowns and lids guilty of bad amateur practice, while the hams
in my area think the hams in Utah are the keyclowns and lids guilty of
bad amateur practice.

At least cbers agree on what the proper CB protocols are nationwide,
unlike ham radio operators who can't agree on what the proper ham
protocols
are nationwide

..