Old December 16th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.politics,misc.legal,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.video.dvd
radioguy radioguy is offline

Default KB9RQZ blog should be titled LID SPOT for LIDS Rule Amateur Radionowadays!

On Dec 15, 8:21*am, wrote:
On Dec 14, 9:03*pm, radioguy wrote:

On Dec 12, 1:32*am, Lids wrote:

I believe KB9RQZ blog should be titled LID SPOT for Thanks to CLOWNS the
likes of you, Amateur Radios death is eminent.

Thank You, for nowadays The Internet RULES! I Thank God for the Internet
so I can filtered out Toddler's voices such as yourselves. For you know
the old saying; Children Should be Seen and NOT Heard.

Why don't you youngsters return to the Children's Band where you ALL
belong and leave Amateur Radio to the grown-ups?

Thanks

Internet Rules!

But who are the clowns? The hams in Utah think the hams in my area are
the keyclowns and lids guilty of bad amateur practice, while the hams
in my area think the hams in Utah are the keyclowns and lids guilty of
bad amateur practice.

At least cbers agree on what the proper CB protocols are nationwide,
unlike ham radio operators who can't agree on what the proper ham
protocols
are nationwide

.

cbers dont agree on squat, keyclown. turn the cb on and listen to the
sociopaths...I have heard people say they would burn another persons
house down and shoot their kids as they escape the flames. THAT is the
current state of cb radio...lots of fags, molesters, inbred jackoffs
with teeth broken off at the gumline. Protocol my ass, the only things
these idiots are "pro" about is threatening people, cuss fighting, and
yelling out "AHHHHHHHHHDIO, AHHHHHHDIO" on the air.- Hide quoted text -

I usually don't hear any of that on cb here. So that says more about
the area of the country you live in than anything else.

I do hear it occassionally here but it was by only one person around
this whole area. Which is full of people.

He was doing it to just annoy the truckers and everyone else.

No, I don't know who he is.

I live right next to the interstate, and most of the CB transmissions
I hear are completely civil and polite.

Including the truckers' channel.

I have also nrever heard any of the supposed "10 meter cb intruders"
or freeband operators even though I have equipment capable of picking
them up,
live rightnext to the interstate where it's "easiest to hear all the
truckers illegally operating on the freeband and 10 meter ham band"
and have tried.

I am able to hear our local hams on 10 meters, simplex, who are much
farther away from me than the truckers on the interstate are.

I very much doubt that any of the "truckers illegally operating on 10
meters and the freeband" ever happened.

At least not to the degree certain people are making it out to be.

There might have been a few peopl who did, unaware, since they legally
bought their radio from legal stores (before the FCC ever said they
were illegal) and therefore mistakenly thought that it was legal to
use any of the channels on it. Since they were never warned otherwise
when the bought their
radios and they're not hams who understand all the radi laws.

To the average person, if it's bought from a legal store, it's
perfectly legal to use it as sold.

I think I was even taught that in the public schools. So it's no
wonder that's what the average person thinks.

Also, the average person legally has a ereasonable expectation that
it's legal to use any channel on it when bought from a legal well-
known store.