Old December 18th 08, 10:00 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.politics,misc.legal,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.video.dvd
Lids Lids is offline

Default KB9RQZ blog should be titled LID SPOT for LIDS Rule Amateur Radionowadays!

So, you don't know who the lids are on Amateur Radios and why it's death
is imminent. The ones I used to hear on 3,945 before Riley Hollingsworth
took them down. These foul-mouthed people in this group who take the
time to write words like **** and on the Radio.

This just goes to show why we need a full-time babysitter for Amateur
Radio on account of our hobby is infested with foul-mouthed toddlers aka
LIDS!

Therefore, in my personal opinion the LIDS in Amateur Radios will be
it's death, not due to Code, or Testing, or the Internet, it's due
totally to the foul-mouthed, immature people that's killing off Amateur
Radio. So Amateur Radios death is imminent!

radioguy wrote:
On Dec 12, 1:32 am, Lids wrote:
I believe KB9RQZ blog should be titled LID SPOT for Thanks to CLOWNS the
likes of you, Amateur Radios death is eminent.

Thank You, for nowadays The Internet RULES! I Thank God for the Internet
so I can filtered out Toddler's voices such as yourselves. For you know
the old saying; Children Should be Seen and NOT Heard.

Why don't you youngsters return to the Children's Band where you ALL
belong and leave Amateur Radio to the grown-ups?

Thanks

Internet Rules!

But who are the clowns? The hams in Utah think the hams in my area are
the keyclowns and lids guilty of bad amateur practice, while the hams
in my area think the hams in Utah are the keyclowns and lids guilty of
bad amateur practice.

At least cbers agree on what the proper CB protocols are nationwide,
unlike ham radio operators who can't agree on what the proper ham
protocols
are nationwide

.