Old December 18th 08, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Pirate - 6925

SC Dxing wrote:

On Dec 18, 6:27 am, dxAce wrote:tion.

A middleman.

FWIW my postal reply from Channel Z was postmarked Amarillo, TX.

I guess a way for them to cover their tracks.... Question, does the
FCC really care about shutting down pirates??

Every now and then one of them gets busted.

I remember when I lived
in England from 84 and 85, there were always several pirates
broadcasting music right off the shores of the UK just out of their
reach..... Radio Caroline comes to mind.

Just reading through FCC complaints online, they seem to really try to
crack down on pirate FM stations out of NYC. Must be big money
stations complaining about them.

Happy listening....