Old December 19th 08, 07:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BCBlazysusan BCBlazysusan is offline

Default Ten Short Wave Radios "Exist" for 'every' Cable and Satellite TV,Internet Address, and Satellite Radio ? ? ?

On Dec 18, 7:16*am, RHF wrote:
On Dec 17, 8:18*pm, wrote:

On Dec 17, 7:25*pm, SC Dxing wrote:

Yup, yup, glad to see them back. I remember them from the early or mid
90s' carrying Rush Limbaugh program on 19 meters. Real strong signal
here. I sent them an email last week telling them how much I
appreciate them being back on the air.

www.wrnoworldwide.org

I would suggest everyone here just to send them a reception report and
thanks for coming back on the air.

I wonder if they have any proof for this statement:

- "Ten short wave radios exist for every cable and satellite TV,
- Internet address, and satellite radio. This 10 to 1 ratio allows
- individuals, as well as families to hear broadcasts around the
world."

- = "EXIST" {Existed?} = -
Start by "Counting" EVERY Radio ever built world-wide
that 'covered' the Shortwave Radio Bands -and-
just may be . . . ~ RHF
* From This Radiohttp://www.stanwatkins.com/jpegs/z268fa.jpg
* To This Radiohttp://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~postr/bapix/8G005_.jpg
* To These Radiohttp://farm1.static.flickr.com/125/358920213_253913363f.jpg?v=0
*.
*.

So what exactly are you saying RHF? Maybe some validity to that
statement?