Old December 18th 08, 12:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Ten Short Wave Radios "Exist" for 'every' Cable and Satellite TV,Internet Address, and Satellite Radio ? ? ?

On Dec 17, 8:18*pm, wrote:
On Dec 17, 7:25*pm, SC Dxing wrote:

Yup, yup, glad to see them back. I remember them from the early or mid
90s' carrying Rush Limbaugh program on 19 meters. Real strong signal
here. I sent them an email last week telling them how much I
appreciate them being back on the air.

www.wrnoworldwide.org

I would suggest everyone here just to send them a reception report and
thanks for coming back on the air.

I wonder if they have any proof for this statement:

- "Ten short wave radios exist for every cable and satellite TV,
- Internet address, and satellite radio. This 10 to 1 ratio allows
- individuals, as well as families to hear broadcasts around the
world."

- = "EXIST" {Existed?} = -
Start by "Counting" EVERY Radio ever built world-wide
that 'covered' the Shortwave Radio Bands -and-
just may be . . . ~ RHF
* From This Radio
http://www.stanwatkins.com/jpegs/z268fa.jpg
* To This Radio
http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~postr/bapix/8G005_.jpg
* To These Radio
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/125/3...13363f.jpg?v=0
Old December 18th 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Or just take the raw number of total AM radios that have been
built..... tens of billions.... Use that logic...

Maybe WRNO is getting their info from WWRB????
http://www.wwrb.org/important.html

Maybe a better ad line for WRNO is that shortwave made "Brother Stair"
s multi-millionaire preaching, you should be the next!!!! Broadcast
the gospel and watch suckers send you their live savings because the
world is coming to end!!!! Get women 40 years younger than you to come
live at your compound!!!! Be the next "Brother Stair"... act now!!!!
(joking of course)

Happy listening guys and gals.... I do wish WRNO the best and hope
they get fully running.
Old December 19th 08, 07:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 18, 7:16*am, RHF wrote:
On Dec 17, 8:18*pm, wrote:

[...]

* To These Radiohttp://farm1.static.flickr.com/125/358920213_253913363f.jpg?v=0
*.
*.

So what exactly are you saying RHF? Maybe some validity to that
statement?

Old December 19th 08, 07:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 18, 1:46*pm, RHF wrote:
On Dec 18, 9:52*am, SC Dxing wrote:

Or just take the raw number of total AM radios that have been
built..... tens of billions.... Use that logic...

Maybe WRNO is getting their info from WWRB????http://www.wwrb.org/important.html

Maybe a better ad line for WRNO is that shortwave made "Brother Stair"
s multi-millionaire preaching, you should be the next!!!! Broadcast
the gospel and watch suckers send you their live savings because the
world is coming to end!!!! Get women 40 years younger than you to come
live at your compound!!!! Be the next "Brother Stair"... act now!!!!
(joking of course)

Happy listening guys and gals.... I do wish WRNO the best and hope
they get fully running.

Brothers and Sisters,

Place Your Hand on the Radio

Can You Feel It Getting Warmer ?

That Is the Healing Power of JES-US-Amen !

from a time gone by when . . .
radios glowed in the dark ~ RHF
*.
*.

Why could I actually picture you or someone doing that? Do you own a
tube radio by chance?