Old December 19th 08, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.politics,misc.legal,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.video.dvd
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default k3vr is realy sol

On Dec 18, 3:57*pm, an_old_friend wrote:
On Dec 18, 8:49*am, Dave wrote:

Lids wrote:
So, you don't know who the lids are on Amateur Radios and why it's death
is imminent. The ones I used to hear on 3,945 before Riley Hollingsworth
took them down. These foul-mouthed people in this group who take the
time to write words like **** and on the Radio.

This just goes to show why we need a full-time babysitter for Amateur
Radio on account of our hobby is infested with foul-mouthed toddlers aka
LIDS!

Therefore, in my personal opinion the LIDS in Amateur Radios will be
it's death, not due to Code, or Testing, or the Internet, it's due
totally to the foul-mouthed, immature people that's killing off Amateur
Radio. So Amateur Radios death is imminent!

Simple. *Just ban voice modes. *I've never seen anybody rant on psk..- Hide quoted text -