Old December 20th 08, 07:10 PM
taseal taseal is offline
Junior Member

took me a whole day to figure it out. apparently I was doing it wrong. I found out there is another page on radio ref where it has trunk information as well.

got it working pretty well now, but I got a question...

it always scans through the banks I have on.

How can I select a certain talkgroup ID, and only listen to that? there are 2 ways I can do it now, which is a major PITA. lock out ALL other channels except the one I want (which is a lot of locking/unlocking) or wait til I hear the talkgroup talk, and press pause...

is there a way where I can go through the talkgroups and select the one I want it to tune to???