Old January 1st 09, 07:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default illegal scanner activity

Michael "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Jan 1, 1:44�am, wrote:
I have been having a problem over the last 9 months...I am hearing
voices...I am sure it is some kind of illegal scanner activity...my
phone calls were being listend to.. I had to get a lan line...no more
cordless phones for me...It goes on 24 hours a day...It may sound
strange but I can hear it in my nose...it is a rumbling..It goes on 24
hours a day..get in touch and I will give you more details...how do I
get in touch with the fcc?

Have you tried either a decongestant or an exorcist?

Yeah, that's what you need, Mikey. An exorcist to remove that faux PhD which
resides in you!