Old January 1st 09, 06:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default illegal scanner activity

I have been having a problem over the last 9 months...I am hearing
voices...I am sure it is some kind of illegal scanner activity...my
phone calls were being listend to.. I had to get a lan line...no more
cordless phones for me...It goes on 24 hours a day...It may sound
strange but I can hear it in my nose...it is a rumbling..It goes on 24
hours a day..get in touch and I will give you more details...how do I
get in touch with the fcc?
Old January 1st 09, 07:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 1, 1:44�am, wrote:
I have been having a problem over the last 9 months...I am hearing
voices...I am sure it is some kind of illegal scanner activity...my
phone calls were being listend to.. I had to get a lan line...no more
cordless phones for me...It goes on 24 hours a day...It may sound
strange but I can hear it in my nose...it is a rumbling..It goes on 24
hours a day..get in touch and I will give you more details...how do I
get in touch with the fcc?

Have you tried either a decongestant or an exorcist?
Old January 1st 09, 07:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Jan 1, 1:44�am, wrote:
I have been having a problem over the last 9 months...I am hearing
voices...I am sure it is some kind of illegal scanner activity...my
phone calls were being listend to.. I had to get a lan line...no more
cordless phones for me...It goes on 24 hours a day...It may sound
strange but I can hear it in my nose...it is a rumbling..It goes on 24
hours a day..get in touch and I will give you more details...how do I
get in touch with the fcc?

Have you tried either a decongestant or an exorcist?

Yeah, that's what you need, Mikey. An exorcist to remove that faux PhD which
resides in you!

Old January 1st 09, 09:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 1, 3:52*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
I have been having a problem over the last 9 months...I am hearing
voices...I am sure it is some kind of illegal scanner activity...my
phone calls were being listend to.. I had to get a lan line...no more
cordless phones for me...It goes on 24 hours a day...It may sound
strange but I can hear it in my nose...it is a rumbling..It goes on 24
hours a day..get in touch and I will give you more details...how do I
get in touch with the fcc?

Many Trolls have the hearing voices problem. I recommend you take two
aspirin and call a psychiatrist in the morning. You may also be
suffering from a multiple personality disorder and a compulsion to post
anonymously from open servers. Most likely a reading comprehension
problem will prevent you from understanding what I posted so in that
event we will all have to kill file you. We have the technology.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Bwahahah, this original post about made me crack up for some
reason...lol. I wished the person that really posts in here that did
it would fess up. Pretty funny IMO.

O.T. WETBACK illegal activity map! [email protected] Shortwave 44 December 30th 07 10:14 PM
6.240 Activity? Brian Hill Shortwave 2 November 28th 05 11:32 PM
not much activity yet Radio Flyer Shortwave 0 November 1st 04 02:40 AM
Radio Activity new novel Tedalvy Broadcasting 0 July 2nd 04 03:52 PM
activity id Extreme Scanner 0 March 15th 04 06:53 PM