Old January 7th 09, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Guy Atkins[_2_] Guy Atkins[_2_] is offline

Default Grayland DXped. Medium Wave Loggings - Dec. 29, 2008

Hi John,

The GrootNiewsRadio station in Holland was heard by me in Sept. 2007
at our Queen Charlotte Islands DXpedition. I have also heard it
tentatively before at Grayland, and even at my home QTH of Puyallup, a
long distance from the coast. For some reason, this station "gets out"
really well.

Best DX, and I hope you can find the "master switch" to the AC mains
at that noisy, nearby supermarket in your neighborhood!

Guy