Old January 8th 09, 06:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BCBlazysusan BCBlazysusan is offline

Default SPECIAL: The Huffington Post: Israeli-Occupied Territory

On Jan 7, 6:49*pm, m II wrote:
BCBlazysusan wrote:
The Talmud is a reputable source. It tells me the Romans killed four
BILLION of the Chosen. The ******* Romans, the Good Book goes on to
document, rolled up sixteen MILLION of the Chosen's children in Holy
Scriptures and then set fire to them all.

Me? I have to believe that. It's well known that The Talmud is a
superior authority to the Bible.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Oh Lord, now it makes sense.shaking my head