Old January 7th 09, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: The Huffington Post: Israeli-Occupied Territory

BCBlazysusan wrote:

On Jan 5, 11:57�pm, m II wrote:
Dave wrote:
http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=13990

===================================
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do
that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about
American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and
the Americans know it."
- Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001.
====================================

mike

Yeah right, please give the "exact" link from a somewhat reputable
(there aren't many) newspaper where Sharon said that. Why did I simply
NEVER hear that before? I read every major newspaper. As I sit here
and watch the CBS/ABC/NBC news I just shake my head and roll my eyes.
If Israel controls the US then why does the media IMO at "many" times
portray Israel as the "bad guys?" This crap going on over there is
because Hamas simply won't stop. Israel gives them Gaza, boots out
their own people and hands it over for peace. So what happens? Just
like I said it would when they handed it over, that those idiots would
start shooting missiles over into Israel. What started this all over
again? Hamas starting firing missiles over into Israel and when Israel
goes on the offensive all you see on the media is the fathers crying
over their dead kids trying to Make Israel as the bad guys. Here's a
clue Hamas. Stop firing missiles into Israel from school houses and
the general population, they don't care if their own people
die.....the innocent ones.....they want the media to show the
"innocent" lives lost. Another clue, YOU CAN'T WIN shaking my head
get a freeking clue. Israel should simply end this right now and take
over Gaza and say "All the good people exit stage left" and then
simply bomb the entire area till there is no living thing there and
then start over. Israel is worried about the "public perception" and
that is why this crap keeps going on.sigh

The Talmud is a reputable source. It tells me the Romans killed four
BILLION of the Chosen. The ******* Romans, the Good Book goes on to
document, rolled up sixteen MILLION of the Chosen's children in Holy
Scriptures and then set fire to them all.

Me? I have to believe that. It's well known that The Talmud is a
superior authority to the Bible.

================================
Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
================================

mike

Old January 8th 09, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"m II" wrote in message ...
BCBlazysusan wrote:

The Talmud is a reputable source.

No its not, its just a book.

It tells me the Romans killed four BILLION of the Chosen.

There weren't four billion people on the planet until the mid 1970s. So
much for your "reputable source".

Old January 8th 09, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article , says...
BCBlazysusan wrote:

On Jan 5, 11:57ï¿=3Fpm, m II wrote:
Dave wrote:
[...]

The bible and the torah have equal authority.

None.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old January 8th 09, 06:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 7, 6:49*pm, m II wrote:
BCBlazysusan wrote:
The Talmud is a reputable source. It tells me the Romans killed four
BILLION of the Chosen. The ******* Romans, the Good Book goes on to
document, rolled up sixteen MILLION of the Chosen's children in Holy
Scriptures and then set fire to them all.

Me? I have to believe that. It's well known that The Talmud is a
superior authority to the Bible.

================================
Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
================================

Oh Lord, now it makes sense.shaking my head

Old January 8th 09, 01:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : PONG Mike [M II] Preaching That Hate For Jews Again

On Jan 7, 3:49*pm, m II wrote:
BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Jan 5, 11:57 pm, m II wrote:
Dave wrote:
[...]

Mike,

I See That You Are Preaching That Hate For Jews Again

oh canada where art thou ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF5OtSO3j6I

SPECIAL: The Huffington Post: Israeli-Occupied Territory ka6uup[_2_] Shortwave 0 January 7th 09 02:01 AM
(OT) : The Huffington Post : Israeli-Occupied Territory RHF Shortwave 1 January 6th 09 01:32 PM
Free israeli webtv Bigdog Shortwave 3 July 31st 06 04:21 AM
AKC TERRITORY gw CB 2 February 7th 04 12:24 AM
Israeli Radio on in N America ? Okitekudasai Shortwave 8 December 11th 03 04:26 AM