Old January 12th 09, 11:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Radio Ukraine is back in English at 0400UTC 1/12/2008

On Jan 11, 10:26*pm, BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Jan 11, 11:03*pm, SC Dxing wrote:

Reading the news now, coming in strong with just a little bit of
fading. They've been off for a while.

What freq. are they on? I can't remember hearing them and I don't have
them written in my logs. My cousin and his family are missionaries in
Odesa which is the Ukraine, I definitely would like to hear the
english news.

# 1 - Radio Ukraine International Broadcast Schedule
http://www.bclnews.it/b08schedules/rui.htm
Time (UTC) + Frequency kHz + Band 'm'
Transmitter Site & Target Area

# 2 - The Bi NewsLetter from Japan
"New SW Schedule B08" in English
http://www.geocities.jp/binewsjp/

"B08" Shortwave Frequency List - 8 JAN 2009
http://www.geocities.jp/binewsjp/bib08.txt
The current B08 shortwave schedule text file
* FIND [Control+F] {Text Search for}
"Ukraine" = 21 Results

hope that helps - iane ~ RHF {pomkia}