Old January 12th 09, 04:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio Ukraine is back in English at 0400UTC 1/12/2008

Reading the news now, coming in strong with just a little bit of
fading. They've been off for a while.
Old January 12th 09, 06:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 11, 11:03*pm, SC Dxing wrote:
Reading the news now, coming in strong with just a little bit of
fading. They've been off for a while.

What freq. are they on? I can't remember hearing them and I don't have
them written in my logs. My cousin and his family are missionaries in
Odesa which is the Ukraine, I definitely would like to hear the
english news.

Old January 12th 09, 11:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 11, 10:26*pm, BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Jan 11, 11:03*pm, SC Dxing wrote:

Reading the news now, coming in strong with just a little bit of
fading. They've been off for a while.

What freq. are they on? I can't remember hearing them and I don't have
them written in my logs. My cousin and his family are missionaries in
Odesa which is the Ukraine, I definitely would like to hear the
english news.

# 1 - Radio Ukraine International Broadcast Schedule
http://www.bclnews.it/b08schedules/rui.htm
Time (UTC) + Frequency kHz + Band 'm'
Transmitter Site & Target Area

# 2 - The Bi NewsLetter from Japan
"New SW Schedule B08" in English
http://www.geocities.jp/binewsjp/

"B08" Shortwave Frequency List - 8 JAN 2009
http://www.geocities.jp/binewsjp/bib08.txt
The current B08 shortwave schedule text file
* FIND [Control+F] {Text Search for}
"Ukraine" = 21 Results

hope that helps - iane ~ RHF {pomkia}
Old January 14th 09, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Haven't heard them on 5820 and according to their website, they aren't on
that freq toward North America. They do have a 5830 targeting western Europe
(2200-2300 UTC) but haven't been able to hear that either.

http://www.nrcu.gov.ua/winpopup.php?id=239

7440 booms though when they are on the air here in South Carolina.

Shortwave scan in English, 0200-0255 UTC 1/11/2008 SC Dxing Shortwave 0 January 12th 09 02:56 AM
Radio Ukraine international mike maghakian Shortwave 0 March 30th 06 04:08 AM
Radio Ukraine booming in on 7440 now mike maghakian Shortwave 0 March 18th 05 04:18 AM
Radio Ukraine mike Shortwave 14 October 4th 03 06:41 PM
Radio Ukraine - a little more info Tony Meloche Shortwave 0 October 3rd 03 04:07 AM