Old January 19th 09, 02:05 PM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
Dave[_18_] Dave[_18_] is offline

Default The Bush Legacy

wrote:
On Jan 18, 3:53 pm, duke wrote:

So you can say that President Bush's approval rating was down, but it was still
greater than the 'rat Congress of the last 2 years. So we can face facts and
acknowledge that we have an unhappy America, but it's an overall problem and not
one for George Bush alone.

Interesting that none of our military friends have chimed in on this
one. I wonder what they all think???

Congress gets an "F" for not putting Bush in jail where he belongs.

The military are a bunch of pussies and traitors. They have an
obligation to NOT follow unlawful orders and to protect the
Constitution; they failed on both counts.

This country is over. Don't let the pageantry misdirect your anger.