Old January 18th 09, 03:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Bush Legacy

Uncovered Photos of Obama's Secret Seventies Disco Funk Punk.
www.dailysquib.co.uk/?c=122&a=1613

If the URL I posted doesn't work, go to www.rense.com you will find
it there.Send it to everybody you know and everybody you don't know.Get
busy, hurry up!
cuhulin

Old January 18th 09, 01:09 PM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 11:08:03 -0500, Billy Burpelson

President Bush's number one achievement was also the number one
function of government-- to protect its citizens. Nobody on September
11, 2001 believed that there would never be another such attack for
more than seven years.

So, there were no more terrorist attacks because of Bush, eh?

Your naiveté reminds me of the old 'Elephant story'...

Two guys are on the bus in Manhattan, both heading for the Patent
Office. One guy asks the other guy "What does your invention do?" He
says "It repels elephants".

The first guy says "How do you know it works?"

The second guy says "Look out the bus window. You don't see any
elephants, do you?"

So, were there no terrorist attacks because of Bush...or because no
terrorist attacks were planned? How can you tell which it is? You are a
lot like the guy saying 'there are no elephants in Manhattan' to prove
your case.

Thanks for once again demonstrating that, IMHO, you are a gullible fool,
no doubt one of the 20% that think Bush has done a fine, fine job.

I'm one of the 75% that thinks he did a great job.

The Dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****
Old January 18th 09, 01:14 PM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

"duke" wrote in message
[...]

Um... have you read a poll since 2004? The most recent show only about 21%
thought he did even a good job, only about 11% thought he did a 'great' job.

Old January 18th 09, 03:05 PM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

On Jan 18, 5:14*am, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
"duke" wrote in message
I'm one of the 75% that thinks he did a great job.

Um... have you read a poll since 2004? The most recent show only about 21%
thought he did even a good job, only about 11% thought he did a 'great' job

It is probable that his claim of hundreds of QSLs is similarly
inflated and delusional.

Old January 18th 09, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Get ahold of Kitty Kelley's books about those Bushes and Klintoons, all
of those sorry a.s politicians.

Little doggy (she owns the couch) and I have to watch Father Goose movie
on the TCM channel right now.
cuhulin

Old January 19th 09, 03:51 AM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

On Jan 18, 3:53*pm, duke wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 22:14:40 +0900, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
Thanks for once again demonstrating that, IMHO, you are a gullible fool,
no doubt one of the 20% that think Bush has done a fine, fine job.
I'm one of the 75% that thinks he did a great job.

Um... have you read a poll since 2004? The most recent show only about 21%
thought he did even a good job, only about 11% thought he did a 'great' job.

He took a 911 that 'rat willie handed him while he, 'rat willie, was getting
blow jobs and secured the safety of the American public. *We have not had a
terrorist attack since 911. *And Iraq is now a fledging democracy where we had a
dictator hell bent on developing a nuclear arsenal and blackmailing the Middle
East and it's oil supply

Even o'boy is beginning to change his way of thinking knowing that President
Bush was right all along.

Then we have the unfortunate credit/finanical crisis, which is a 'rat specialty
handed to the American public by 'rat willie also. *It was not President Bush
behind that one. *That one really came from 'rat willie pushing low-rate and
undocumented loans to every loser in the land using the excess funds left over
when President Reagan's Star Wars initiative knocked the USSR into yelling "we
give up".

So you can say that President Bush's approval rating was down, but it was still
greater than the 'rat Congress of the last 2 years. *So we can face facts and
acknowledge that we have an unhappy America, but it's an overall problem and not
one for George Bush alone.

The Dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

Interesting that none of our military friends have chimed in on this
one. I wonder what they all think???
Old January 19th 09, 04:11 AM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

wrote in message

Interesting that none of our military friends have chimed in on this
one. I wonder what they all think???

Nor are you likely to, at least from active military, as it is against the
UCMJ to talk disrespectfully of elected officials and some other government
employees, and/or superior officers, especially the CinC. You might see if
someone has something good to say, but rarely will you see an active duty
soldier say anything negative about the CinC, especially where it could be
traced back to them.

Old January 20th 09, 06:55 PM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

wrote:

....about Bush's legacy, overlooking a few of the facts below:

Fishy, here is the REST of "The Bush Legacy"...

* On average, the amount an employee pays toward employer provided
health care has gone up by 120% since 2000.

* When Bush took office in 2001, the country had a budget SURPLUS of 128
billion. The budget DEFICIT for 2009 is projected to be 1.2 TRILLION.

* When Bush took office in 2001, the nation's unemployment rate was 4%.
The rate for 2008, his last full year in office, was 7.2%, making 2008
the worst year for job losses since World War II.

* The national debt, from the inception of the country over 200 years
ago, stood at 5.7 trillion when Bush took office. Today, in the eight
short years of his term, it has risen to over 10.6 trillion.

* In 2001, 41.2 million Americans did not have health insurance. In
2007, the latest figure available, the number of uninsured has increased
to 45.7 million (and no doubt has gone higher with all the job losses in
2008).

* When Bush took office on January 20, 2001, the Dow Jones Industrial
Average was 10,587. Today, it's around 8100-8200 and threatening to go
over the cliff.

* In 2008, the number of foreclosure proceedings increased 81% over 2007
and by 225% over 2006.

* Between January 2001 and June 2008, the country lost 3 million
manufacturing jobs.

* In 2000, the year before Bush took office, 6.4 million -families- were
living in poverty. By 2007, that figure has risen to 7.6 million (and no
doubt has gone higher with all the job losses in 2008).

* More than 4000 American deaths, untold Iraqi deaths, almost a TRILLION
dollars spent, torture in Abu Ghraib and damaged relationships with our
allies for this 'war' that was started for invalid reasons. We will
spend decades recovering from his fiascoes.

Once again, HECK OF A JOB, GEORGIE!!! GREAT LEGACY!