Old February 2nd 09, 01:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Looking for dead HP848x RF power sensor

K7ITM wrote:

Thanks for the idea, Scott, but no, they have no spline keying. The
locking ring is threaded, with male threads on the plug on the cable.

Like an A&N connector?

I suppose I can get a part number, but suspect if I can even find
someplace that will sell me just one, it will be considerably more
than the cost of shipping a dead unit that someone was going to toss
anyway.

Could be, or could be someone has a box in their basement.
--scott