Old February 4th 09, 01:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
dave dave is offline

Default (OT) : Here Are Eight Good Questions -wrt- The Kentucky Ice StormDisaster of 2009

RHF wrote:
On Feb 3, 11:36 am, Mike wrote:
The truth is that FEMA is operating in KY. I've seen them. We've also
been told that if state disaster expenditures reach a certain level,
FEMA will provide compensation grants to the state.

MWB,

Are you sure that they were not ACORN Vans Packed
with Out-of-State Voter Registers headed to the
Cemeteries to 'register' a few more 'Dead Voters ? ? ?

Roy. Why don't you answer my question about corruption in Bush's
Department of Justice? Why do you bring up discredited right-wing
talking points about A.C.O.R.N instead of answering the question.

Have you been lobotomized by WLS, like your friend Steve?