Old February 4th 09, 01:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Default (OT) : Here Are Eight Good Questions -wrt- The Kentucky Ice StormDisaster of 2009

RHF wrote:
On Feb 3, 11:36 am, Mike wrote:
The truth is that FEMA is operating in KY. I've seen them. We've also
been told that if state disaster expenditures reach a certain level,
FEMA will provide compensation grants to the state.

MWB,

Are you sure that they were not ACORN Vans Packed
with Out-of-State Voter Registers headed to the
Cemeteries to 'register' a few more 'Dead Voters ? ? ?

Roy. Why don't you answer my question about corruption in Bush's
Department of Justice? Why do you bring up discredited right-wing
talking points about A.C.O.R.N instead of answering the question.

Have you been lobotomized by WLS, like your friend Steve?
Old February 4th 09, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

dave wrote:

RHF wrote:
On Feb 3, 11:36 am, Mike wrote:
The truth is that FEMA is operating in KY. I've seen them. We've also
been told that if state disaster expenditures reach a certain level,
FEMA will provide compensation grants to the state.

MWB,

Are you sure that they were not ACORN Vans Packed
with Out-of-State Voter Registers headed to the
Cemeteries to 'register' a few more 'Dead Voters ? ? ?

Roy. Why don't you answer my question about corruption in Bush's
Department of Justice? Why do you bring up discredited right-wing
talking points about A.C.O.R.N instead of answering the question.

Have you been lobotomized by WLS, like your friend Steve?

Lobotomized? Like a no-coder such as yourself, boy?

I just sit and laugh at mentally ill little losers like you, Rickmers.

Old February 4th 09, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

-
- Have you been lobotomized by WLS,
- like your friend Steve?

Dave -in-fact- ACORN Stands Indicted [.]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...00206a42d8949c

Dave - Yeah like all those ACORN Indictments
are about 'good works'.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=2&oq=ACORN+In

Dave - The facts speak for themselves.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=2&oq=ACORN+In

Dave - Apparently You Hate The Truth.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=2&oq=ACORN+In

* Part of $700B Bail-Out Goes To ACORN
http://overthehilloracles.wordpress....-out-includes-...

* Part of the Obama $1T Dollars Stimulus Bill
are for ACORN
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/firs.../republican-le...