Old February 11th 09, 06:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default AES still has Grundig E1XM

On Feb 10, 4:44*pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
"SC Dxing" wrote in message

That makes sense Mike, especially if someone is going to spend $300,
it should have a good return policy. I know you have quite a
collection so saying the E1 is good means something.

I don't buy from ebay but it's just a personal decision with me, I
like to touch what I buy. Old school I guess. Plus I don't have a
credit card, yea I know, I could maybe get a prepaid one if really
needed.

Do you actually use the XM on that radio????

The radio doesn't actually HAVE XM. It's got a port where you can plug in an
XM tuner (like all those beasties that have a port to set your iPod into)..

- You have to spend another $200 or so
- to buy the tuner and an antenna.
- The E1 just acts as a control head.

That's $60 for the XM Tuner-Antenna 'Combo'
* Audiovox CNP2000 DUO
http://www.universal-radio.com/CATAL...able/0407.html

Plus about $13 per Month for the
XM Satellite Radio Subscription