Old September 19th 03, 05:31 PM
Harold E. Johnson

Default Vector Network Analyzers

(Several of us have enjoyed the end product
as a Beta test group for something over a year.) I don't have any time

or
interest in participating in a sincere dialog.

Followups set to rec.radio.amateur.equipment, since by your own
admission your post is off-topic for this group.

-- jm

My turn to be confused. MY Vector Network Analyzer IS an amateur project and
was constructed by myself. You have some sort of problem with admissions or
interpretations? I REALLY resent your arbitrary action without recourse. You
haven't seen fit to redirect any of the crap about Art Bell, and if that's
anything to
do with amateur radio homebrew I for one fail to see it.

W4ZCB

http://www.qsl.net/ke5fx
Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam