Old March 12th 09, 06:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Eduardo - radio looking at default, and so is Visteon!

wrote in message
On Mar 11, 1:45 pm, PocketRadio wrote:
"Moody’s ‘Bottom Rung’ Firms at Highest Default Risk"

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=a4yfU6U80EVo

My, look at all of the radio groups. I guess that Visteon, an investor
in iBiquity, didn't sell enough HD radios. BTW - a comment from an HD
Alliance member stated that there will be no more HD upgrades. Ford
stated that they are waiting on the increase, along with some other
automakers - LOL!

I’ve observed that Eduardo won’t respond to a posted item that doesn’t
meet his pro Ibiquity / hd radio position. If he can’t dispute it -
he remains quiet.

I responded to the Visteon comment by stating that only a tiny percentage of
its revenues are related to radios... it makes car interiors, AC's, etc. And
it is suffering the fate of the whole auto industry... unrelated to HD.