Old March 11th 09, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Eduardo - radio looking at default, and so is Visteon!

"Moody’s ‘Bottom Rung’ Firms at Highest Default Risk"

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=a4yfU6U80EVo

My, look at all of the radio groups. I guess that Visteon, an investor
in iBiquity, didn't sell enough HD radios. BTW - a comment from an HD
Alliance member stated that there will be no more HD upgrades. Ford
stated that they are waiting on the increase, along with some other
automakers - LOL!
Old March 12th 09, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 11, 1:45 pm, PocketRadio wrote:
"Moody’s ‘Bottom Rung’ Firms at Highest Default Risk"

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=a4yfU6U80EVo

My, look at all of the radio groups. I guess that Visteon, an investor
in iBiquity, didn't sell enough HD radios. BTW - a comment from an HD
Alliance member stated that there will be no more HD upgrades. Ford
stated that they are waiting on the increase, along with some other
automakers - LOL!

I’ve observed that Eduardo won’t respond to a posted item that doesn’t
meet his pro Ibiquity / hd radio position. If he can’t dispute it -
he remains quiet.

He only responds when he can spew his distorted statistics to prove
his points otherwise he’s silent.

Funny guy that Eduardo.

Old March 12th 09, 06:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
On Mar 11, 1:45 pm, PocketRadio wrote:
"Moody’s ‘Bottom Rung’ Firms at Highest Default Risk"

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=a4yfU6U80EVo

My, look at all of the radio groups. I guess that Visteon, an investor
in iBiquity, didn't sell enough HD radios. BTW - a comment from an HD
Alliance member stated that there will be no more HD upgrades. Ford
stated that they are waiting on the increase, along with some other
automakers - LOL!

I’ve observed that Eduardo won’t respond to a posted item that doesn’t
meet his pro Ibiquity / hd radio position. If he can’t dispute it -
he remains quiet.

When the information is bogus or irrelevant, jousting with PocketPal is
useless.

He only responds when he can spew his distorted statistics to prove
his points otherwise he’s silent.

None of PocketBuddy's posts even have stats. Well, a few do, but they are
wrong and not sourced. My data is sourced and verifiable.

Thanks for playing.

Old March 12th 09, 06:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
On Mar 11, 1:45 pm, PocketRadio wrote:
"Moody’s ‘Bottom Rung’ Firms at Highest Default Risk"

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=a4yfU6U80EVo

My, look at all of the radio groups. I guess that Visteon, an investor
in iBiquity, didn't sell enough HD radios. BTW - a comment from an HD
Alliance member stated that there will be no more HD upgrades. Ford
stated that they are waiting on the increase, along with some other
automakers - LOL!

I’ve observed that Eduardo won’t respond to a posted item that doesn’t
meet his pro Ibiquity / hd radio position. If he can’t dispute it -
he remains quiet.

I responded to the Visteon comment by stating that only a tiny percentage of
its revenues are related to radios... it makes car interiors, AC's, etc. And
it is suffering the fate of the whole auto industry... unrelated to HD.

Old March 12th 09, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://townhall.com/columnists/Frank...&comments=true