Old March 18th 09, 07:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default Solomon Islands

On Mar 18, 2:16*am, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:
SIBC, 9541.52, in here just above threshold at 0700. Sunrise for them is about
0730 or so, and will have to see if the signal comes up a bit more.

Make that sunset for them, rather than sunrise!

dxAce
Michigan
USA- Hide quoted text -

I am getting them, but just barely, I'll hang in there and see if it
gets better. This usually isn't the band I monitor during this time.
It's starting to come in a bit better at intervals.