Old March 21st 09, 04:17 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Dave Schertzer Dave Schertzer is offline

Default Kenwood Equipment Deal gone WRONG! SCAM!!!!!!!!

FYI...no product deliver! Be careful!!!!!! 3month has passed!!!!

Name; SHUN WOOPET
ADDRESS; No.Zhaji Xiao Qu 19 Qu 2 Pai 82 Hao,
Lhasa, 850000 China,

Getback to us with the following western union details after you might
have sent it;
(1) MTCN Numbers
(2) Sender's Name and Address
(3) Text question and Answer (IF THERE IS ANY ON THE WESTERN UNION
RECIEPT ).

ave Schertzer wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:
"Dave Schertzer" wrote in message
RFI-EMI-GUY wrote:
Dave Schertzer wrote:
Anybody have dealings with this person?

Send $$$ via Western Union. Nothing delivered Emails have stopped!

Name; SHUN WOOPET
ADDRESS; No.Zhaji Xiao Qu 19 Qu 2 Pai 82 Hao,
Lhasa, 850000 China
I checked google maps for that location and it seems to be in the
wilds somewhere. Maybe the delivery is by mule train?

He sign for and received the money in 2days, then nothing.

Don't know where you're located, but I do know that US customs will
hold almost any large parcel coming from China (or any country with
questionable standing) for investigation, and the WILL NOT notify you...

Package was under 1 lb.....it's been over 1 month....