Old February 23rd 09, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default Kenwood Equipment Deal gone WRONG!

Dave Schertzer wrote:
Dale Parfitt wrote:
"Dave Schertzer" wrote in message
Anybody have dealings with this person?

Send $$$ via Western Union. Nothing delivered Emails have stopped!

Name; SHUN WOOPET
ADDRESS; No.Zhaji Xiao Qu 19 Qu 2 Pai 82 Hao,
Lhasa, 850000 China

You sent money to an unknown, individual China?
Kiss it goodby.

Dale

Looks that way.....I do have a phone # to call. Prob no good either.

I've done some deals with folks in China, but I've kept it small.

Western Union is my absolute last resort for payment. It's become the
leading scam payment method. There's no way to recover money once it's
been claimed.

Oz

Old March 13th 09, 02:26 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

I recently received an email from this person. The requested Western
Union payment raised all kinds of red flags in my mind. This person is
definitely a crook. I was never really considering sending money, but
this forum confirmed my suspicions. These kind of people **** me off.
Anyone know of a good way to con a con man?
Old March 21st 09, 04:17 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default Kenwood Equipment Deal gone WRONG! SCAM!!!!!!!!

FYI...no product deliver! Be careful!!!!!! 3month has passed!!!!

Name; SHUN WOOPET
ADDRESS; No.Zhaji Xiao Qu 19 Qu 2 Pai 82 Hao,
Lhasa, 850000 China,

Getback to us with the following western union details after you might
have sent it;
(1) MTCN Numbers
(2) Sender's Name and Address
(3) Text question and Answer (IF THERE IS ANY ON THE WESTERN UNION
RECIEPT ).

RFI-EMI-GUY wrote:
Dave Schertzer wrote:
Anybody have dealings with this person?

Send $$$ via Western Union. Nothing delivered Emails have stopped!

Name; SHUN WOOPET
ADDRESS; No.Zhaji Xiao Qu 19 Qu 2 Pai 82 Hao,
Lhasa, 850000 China
I checked google maps for that location and it seems to be in the
wilds somewhere. Maybe the delivery is by mule train?

He sign for and received the money in 2days, then nothing.

Don't know where you're located, but I do know that US customs will
hold almost any large parcel coming from China (or any country with
questionable standing) for investigation, and the WILL NOT notify you...

Package was under 1 lb.....it's been over 1 month....