Old March 23rd 09, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
z z is offline

Default repugs are glad to be a third world country! LIBS SAID IRAQwas a COMPLETE FAILURE..

As a nation, we're more broke than the great depression, have poor
eroding infrastructure to drive our cars on or drink safe water, all our
retirement is gone to the bankers and nothing to heal our sick and dying!
To top it off, war debt to last us a 100 years!

Thanks George Bush! It's ***WAY**** clearer now that you explained it all!

Mission Accomplished! Saddam Hussein is no longer a threat to destroy
our economy, attack our infrastructure, poison our air or water,
overload our medical system with more casualties than we can provide
proper care for (civilians and military both), or curtail our freedom
to speak or travel.