Old March 23rd 09, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
z z is offline

Default repugs are glad to be a third world country! LIBS SAID IRAQwas a COMPLETE FAILURE..

As a nation, we're more broke than the great depression, have poor
eroding infrastructure to drive our cars on or drink safe water, all our
retirement is gone to the bankers and nothing to heal our sick and dying!
To top it off, war debt to last us a 100 years!

Thanks George Bush! It's ***WAY**** clearer now that you explained it all!

Mission Accomplished! Saddam Hussein is no longer a threat to destroy
our economy, attack our infrastructure, poison our air or water,
overload our medical system with more casualties than we can provide
proper care for (civilians and military both), or curtail our freedom
to speak or travel.
Old March 23rd 09, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

z wrote:
As a nation, we're more broke than the great depression, have poor
eroding infrastructure to drive our cars on or drink safe water, all our
retirement is gone to the bankers and nothing to heal our sick and dying!
To top it off, war debt to last us a 100 years!

Thanks George Bush! It's ***WAY**** clearer now that you explained it all!

Mission Accomplished! Saddam Hussein is no longer a threat to destroy
our economy, attack our infrastructure, poison our air or water,
overload our medical system with more casualties than we can provide
proper care for (civilians and military both), or curtail our freedom
to speak or travel.

Saddam Hussein was our ally until the crazy Bush family screwed
everything up. He was never in a position to do us harm, that is until
he started talking about pricing oil in Eurodollars. Suddenly he's
****ing Hitler reborn.
Old March 25th 09, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
z z is offline

On Mar 23, 4:55*pm, dave wrote:
z wrote:
[...]

heck, he was propped up by the republicans under reagan and Bush I,
until he thought they would back his play for Kuwait.
Of course, bin laden was propped up by the republicans under reagan
and bush I also. hey, maybe that's the connection between saddam
Hussein and bin laden that cheney and bush jr. were talking about,
they were both puppets of the reaganauts?