Old April 14th 09, 08:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans
BDK[_6_] BDK[_6_] is offline

Default (OT) : WHAT IF ? - It Is Determined That Barack 'Hussein' Obama Were 'In-Fact' NOT Eligible {Qualified} To Be The US President ?

In article , says...
BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-82E063.14140411042009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-59E3B2.23253810042009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-916914.22221310042009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-46E30B.18410730032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-947B63.17383729032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-8A4BDC.14203228032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article

,
BDK wrote:

In article
telamon_spamshield-B45AD2.21534027032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article

m,
BDK wrote:

In article
telamon_spamshield-5AF8F0.17375526032009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article
-express.
com
,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
telamon_spamshield-05274D.22292123032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid
says...
In article

-expre
ss.
com
,
BDK wrote:

In article
telamon_spamshield-078A68.21420623032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid
says...
In article

-expre
s.co
m,
BDK wrote:

In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article

telamon_spamshield-39D5C9.14345922032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,

lid
says...
In article

-e
xpre
s.co
m,
BDK wrote:

In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article

,

says...
Telamon wrote:
In article
,
John Barnard
wrote:
SNIP

Why don't you two boys get a room instead of
carrying on your across border love affair
in the news group? I see the two of you like
to answer each other a lot in at least three
other threads besides this one.
ROTFL. You're one very odd guy, Telemundoh. I
figured you would pop up with some sort of
weirdness. Trying to make our goofing on you
some sort of gay thing is typical of the
kooktardic who has exhausted his ammo.
The Kookyness is all you baby.

Well, don't let me get your way and by all
means keep on displaying your fondness for
each other.

We share a fondness for goofing on you, as
many people do, that's all, Telemundoh. And
you make it so easy.
Be sure to let us all know how things work out
between you two at the Kookaburra festival. It
should be a gay old time.

You seem to be fading away, becoming more and
more lame as time goes by.
You are just having ever present reception
problems.

I think it's about time for the vet to put you
down, since you aren't enjoying life any more.
Don't do us any favors by offing yourself. Go
get some help before you take drastic action
kooktard.

Why would I do that? I'm having way too much fun
goofing on you kooktards, Telemundoh.
Since "goofing" is all you know you should stick
with that.

Where you're concerned I will.
It's all you know so you had better kooktard.

It's all a Obama BC kooktard like you can understand,
so what would be the point of posting about radios to
you?

I hear Telemundoh's! next conspiracy will involve Bill
Halligan and his birth certificate.

JB

How do we REALLY know he was born in Boston?

I bet he was one of those Irish *******s...

Wouldn't surprise me if Telemundoh! considers the Irish
to be Unamerican.

Who will be next!?!

JB

Them pizza tossing Eye-Talians?

Or maybe my snail eating French surrender monkey
relation.
I think that we should ship Telemundoh! to North Korea!

Kim-il Telemundoh! has a nice ring to it.

JB

I like it! But there's a limit to just how kooky a kooktard
the N.Koreans will tolerate, and as kooky as their leaders
have been, an Obama BC kooktard will just be too much.

Could be but there's only one way to really find out ;-)

I will gladly donate $20 to the Telemundoh One Way
Non-Refundable Travel Fund.

Definitely needs to be a one-way trip for Telemundoh! It
wouldn't surprise me if it was his first real trip.

JB

I wouldn't be surprised either, at least physical trips. He
takes mental ones to kookville all the time.

I wonder if he's from one of those towns where inbreeding is
the rule.
So you are also a racist, nice. You must be a real catch.

BWHAHAHAHA! Where'd you come up with that one, Telemundohhh?

Where exactly does racism come into inbreeding?

I guess it's just another short trip to kookville for you.
Oh I don't know kooktard, what do you think? Oh that's right you don't
think. Looks like you have a dilemma there.

Nope, you're right on schedule. One way?
I have nothing to do with your med schedule.

So explain how "I wonder if he's from one of those towns where
inbreeding is the rule" is a racist comment? Unless you consider
hillbillies as a race...

Maybe you do, I don't put anything past you at this point.
That would white kooktard. You must have everything explained to you.

Jeez, Telmundoh, you are dense as lead, aren't you? Have someone read
the posts and explain it to you. Your trolley is off it's tracks again.

I doubt if Telemundoh's trolley was ever on track.

You might be right. I was just assuming. I should never assume with a
kooktard. My bad.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
Former #1 kOOk Magnet (Title passed to Larnrod!)
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster