Old April 11th 09, 06:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans

Default (OT) : WHAT IF ? - It Is Determined That Barack 'Hussein' Obama Were 'In-Fact' NOT Eligible {Qualified} To Be The US President ?

In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Apr 7, 8:17 pm, John Barnard wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:
BDK wrote:
In article , says...
BDK wrote:
In article , says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-46E30B.18410730032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-947B63.17383729032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-8A4BDC.14203228032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-B45AD2.21534027032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-5AF8F0.17375526032009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-05274D.22292123032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article

,
BDK wrote:
In article
telamon_spamshield-078A68.21420623032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article

m,
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
telamon_spamshield-39D5C9.14345922032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,

says...
In article
-expres
s.co
m,
BDK wrote:
In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
Ntgwl.62327$Tp5.4 ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
,

says...
Telamon wrote:
In article
,
John Barnard wrote:
SNIP
Why don't you two boys get a room instead of carrying on
your
across
border love affair in the news group? I see the two of
you
like
answer each other a lot in at least three other threads
besides
this
one.
ROTFL. You're one very odd guy, Telemundoh. I figured you
would
pop
up
with some sort of weirdness. Trying to make our goofing
on
you
some
sort
of gay thing is typical of the kooktardic who has
exhausted
his
ammo.
The Kookyness is all you baby.
Well, don't let me get your way and by all means keep on
displaying
your
fondness for each other.
We share a fondness for goofing on you, as many people
do,
that's
all,
Telemundoh. And you make it so easy.
Be sure to let us all know how things work out between you
two
at
the
Kookaburra festival. It should be a gay old time.
You seem to be fading away, becoming more and more lame as
time
goes
by.
You are just having ever present reception problems.
I think it's about time for the vet to put you down, since
you
aren't
enjoying life any more.
Don't do us any favors by offing yourself. Go get some help
before you
take drastic action kooktard.
Why would I do that? I'm having way too much fun goofing on
you
kooktards, Telemundoh.
Since "goofing" is all you know you should stick with that.
Where you're concerned I will.
It's all you know so you had better kooktard.
It's all a Obama BC kooktard like you can understand, so what
would
be
the point of posting about radios to you?
I hear Telemundoh's! next conspiracy will involve Bill Halligan
and
his
birth certificate.
JB
How do we REALLY know he was born in Boston?
I bet he was one of those Irish *******s...
Wouldn't surprise me if Telemundoh! considers the Irish to be
Unamerican.
Who will be next!?!
JB
Them pizza tossing Eye-Talians?
Or maybe my snail eating French surrender monkey relation.
I think that we should ship Telemundoh! to North Korea!
Kim-il Telemundoh! has a nice ring to it.
JB
I like it! But there's a limit to just how kooky a kooktard the
N.Koreans will tolerate, and as kooky as their leaders have been, an
Obama BC kooktard will just be too much.
Could be but there's only one way to really find out ;-)
You would not last a day.
So you're kooktardery would put you in the the Leader's good graces?
Thanks for making my point!

JB- Hide quoted text -

You and BDK either need to get a room or maybe move to his
neighborhood, then you two can laugh hysterically and "glad hand" each
other. Can this thread die, maybe guys?

-

Telemundoh! finally got a sock puppet! Just don't let him bushwhack you
too much.

What an idiot.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 11th 09, 06:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans

In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

BDK wrote:
In article , says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-46E30B.18410730032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-5AF8F0.17375526032009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...

BDK wrote:

In article
telamon_spamshield-078A68.21420623032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article

m,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
telamon_spamshield-39D5C9.14345922032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid
says...
In article
-expres
s.co
m,
BDK wrote:

In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
Ntgwl.62327$Tp5.4 ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
,

says...
Telamon wrote:
In article
,
John Barnard wrote:
[...]

I will gladly donate $20 to the Telemundoh One Way Non-Refundable Travel
Fund.

Definitely needs to be a one-way trip for Telemundoh! It wouldn't
surprise me if it was his first real trip.

JB

I wouldn't be surprised either, at least physical trips. He takes mental
ones to kookville all the time.

I wonder if he's from one of those towns where inbreeding is the rule.

So you are also a racist, nice. You must be a real catch.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 11th 09, 06:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans

In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-626DFD.18430605042009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
Telamon wrote:
In article
,

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-5AF8F0.17375526032009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...

BDK wrote:

In article
telamon_spamshield-078A68.21420623032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
-express.
co
m,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
telamon_spamshield-39D5C9.14345922032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid
says...
In article

MPG.243053dad5d7a -expre
s.co
m,
BDK wrote:

In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
,

says...
Telamon wrote:
In article
,
John Barnard wrote:
SNIP

Why don't you two boys get a room instead of
carrying on your across border love affair in
the news group? I see the two of you like to
[...]

I'm not a "Obama BC kooktard" as you put it, Kookaburra.

There is no sense in you posting about radio because you
don't know anything about it, Kookaburra.

Please remind us of your dedication to the cause. Really.
Please do.

JB

The only dedication I see is to the Obama BC story.

Talk about lame.
Yeah, that's you lame brain.

Lame is making a blazing gun statement and then trying to
backpeddle on it.
Don't tell me you are going to hold a gun to your head and
threaten to shoot next. Just put the gun down now.

So are you really committed to BC cause or do you just need to
committed?
That's a question for you Kookaburra junior. You would have to
kill yourself right now listening to KFI where they are
rehashing wether the obominator is legally the prez.

I'm sure he can find something more worthwhile to listen to than
AM talk radio.
That's yet another bad assumption on your part.

If the host wasn't a kooktard him/herself, it might be worth
listening to, but if the host doesn't play with the callers,
it's no fun at all.
Everyone is a kooktard except you Kookaburra.
Yo conspiracy nut! You are not supposed to fly into the flame.
Ever wonder Telemundoh! why no one else has bothered to agree with
you here on the BC issue?

Yo yourself.

What is there to agree with? That you are ignorant? That you are
cluelessly ignorant? Eventually you will realize that you are only
choosing to believe one way or the other and that I, raising the
question sent you and the Kookaburra into hysterics.

Now I ask you who is the moth?

I notice that you never seem to be able any of the really easy
questions. So tell me, Kim-il Telemundoh! what do you know that the
courts of the land don't?

I suggest that instead of making ignorant posts here you go read the
news.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 11th 09, 07:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans

In article telamon_spamshield-916914.22221310042009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-5AF8F0.17375526032009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...

BDK wrote:

In article
telamon_spamshield-078A68.21420623032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article

m,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
telamon_spamshield-39D5C9.14345922032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid
says...
In article
-expres
s.co
m,
BDK wrote:

In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
Ntgwl.62327$Tp5.4 ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
,

says...
Telamon wrote:
In article
,
John Barnard wrote:
[...]

BWHAHAHAHA! Where'd you come up with that one, Telemundohhh?

Where exactly does racism come into inbreeding?

I guess it's just another short trip to kookville for you.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
Former #1 kOOk Magnet (Title passed to Larnrod!)
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old April 11th 09, 07:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-916914.22221310042009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-5AF8F0.17375526032009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article

,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:

In article
telamon_spamshield-078A68.21420623032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid
says...
In article
-expres
s.co
m,
BDK wrote:

In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
telamon_spamshield-39D5C9.14345922032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid
says...
In article

MPG.243053dad5d7a7809 -expre
s.co
m,
BDK wrote:

In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
Ntgwl.62327$Tp5.4 ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
,

says...
Telamon wrote:
In article
,
John Barnard wrote:
SNIP

Why don't you two boys get a room instead of
carrying on your across border love affair
in the news group? I see the two of you like
to answer each other a lot in at least three
[...]

Oh I don't know kooktard, what do you think? Oh that's right you don't
think. Looks like you have a dilemma there.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old April 11th 09, 08:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans

In article telamon_spamshield-59E3B2.23253810042009
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-916914.22221310042009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-5AF8F0.17375526032009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article

,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:

In article
telamon_spamshield-078A68.21420623032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid
says...
In article
-expres
s.co
m,
BDK wrote:

In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
telamon_spamshield-39D5C9.14345922032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid
says...
In article

MPG.243053dad5d7a7809 -expre
s.co
m,
BDK wrote:

In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
Ntgwl.62327$Tp5.4 ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
,

says...
Telamon wrote:
In article
,
John Barnard wrote:
[...]

Nope, you're right on schedule. One way?

So explain how "I wonder if he's from one of those towns where
inbreeding is the rule" is a racist comment? Unless you consider
hillbillies as a race...

Maybe you do, I don't put anything past you at this point.

Old April 11th 09, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-916914.22221310042009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...

BDK wrote:

In article
telamon_spamshield-5AF8F0.17375526032009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article
-express.
com
,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
telamon_spamshield-05274D.22292123032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid
says...
In article

MPG.24323847c8a2b39c98aa4 -expre
ss.
com
,
BDK wrote:

In article
telamon_spamshield-078A68.21420623032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid
says...
In article

MPG.243228ccce73bddf98aa3 -expre
s.co
m,
BDK wrote:

In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article

telamon_spamshield-39D5C9.14345922032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,

telamon_spamshield@pacbell .net.is.invalid
says...
In article

MPG.243053dad5d7a7809 -e
xpre
s.co
m,
BDK wrote:

In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
Ntgwl.62327$Tp5.4 ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article

ztCvl.65778$Zp.17662@news fe21.iad,

says...
Telamon wrote:
In article

zrWul.50901$Tp5.7188@news fe13.iad,
John Barnard
wrote:
[...]

I have nothing to do with your med schedule.

So explain how "I wonder if he's from one of those towns where
inbreeding is the rule" is a racist comment? Unless you consider
hillbillies as a race...

Maybe you do, I don't put anything past you at this point.

That would white kooktard. You must have everything explained to you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 14th 09, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans

In article telamon_spamshield-82E063.14140411042009

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-916914.22221310042009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...

BDK wrote:

In article
telamon_spamshield-5AF8F0.17375526032009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article
-express.
com
,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...

BDK wrote:

In article
telamon_spamshield-078A68.21420623032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid
says...
In article

-expre
s.co
m,
BDK wrote:

In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article

telamon_spamshield-39D5C9.14345922032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,

lid
says...
In article

-e
xpre
s.co
m,
BDK wrote:

In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article

,

says...
Telamon wrote:
In article
,
John Barnard
wrote:
[...]

Jeez, Telmundoh, you are dense as lead, aren't you? Have someone read
the posts and explain it to you. Your trolley is off it's tracks again.

I doubt if Telemundoh's trolley was ever on track.

Old April 14th 09, 08:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-916914.22221310042009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...

BDK wrote:

In article
telamon_spamshield-5AF8F0.17375526032009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article
-express.
com
,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...

BDK wrote:

In article
telamon_spamshield-078A68.21420623032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid
says...
In article

-expre
s.co
m,
BDK wrote:

In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article

telamon_spamshield-39D5C9.14345922032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,

lid
says...
In article

-e
xpre
s.co
m,
BDK wrote:

In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article

,

says...
Telamon wrote:
In article
,
John Barnard
wrote:
[...]

You might be right. I was just assuming. I should never assume with a
kooktard. My bad.

COMING SOON! N8WWM CB 0 October 26th 04 06:18 PM
Bush Lies: They keep coming and coming Twistedhed CB 0 June 10th 04 07:56 PM
Coming Soon To A Pole Near You Kim Roland Shortwave 1 June 9th 04 12:55 PM
===> COMING !!! <=== Nobody You Know Shortwave 4 December 21st 03 03:28 AM
===> COMING !!! <=== Nobody You Know Shortwave 0 December 21st 03 02:47 AM