Old April 15th 09, 08:14 AM
Pandemic Pandemic is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBIRD cb radio operator View Post
IS THERE A SOLUTION ON DEALING WITH ALL THE SWEARING ON THE CB RADIO
EVERY TIME I AM ON THE CB RADIO CB RADIO OPERATORS SWEAR AT ME AND
THAT IS NOT NICE AT ALL I AM TRYING TO IGNORE THEM AND THEY ARE FROM
BARRIE ONTARIO CANADA AND WHAT SHOULD I DO ? IGNORE THEM? I WILL JUST
TURN THE CHANNEL KNOB FROM NOW ON.

sincerely,
jeff grant
Yeah ... there's a solution. Turn off your radio, lock your doors and remove yourself from public society. You can't change the world or impede other folks right to speak unencumbered. Your desire to censure others is much worse than the act of cursing. Shame on you!!!!!

It's words dude, just words. I doesn't mean anything, unless your mind is too small to comprehend that its just words.