Old April 14th 09, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default general message

IS THERE A SOLUTION ON DEALING WITH ALL THE SWEARING ON THE CB RADIO
EVERY TIME I AM ON THE CB RADIO CB RADIO OPERATORS SWEAR AT ME AND
THAT IS NOT NICE AT ALL I AM TRYING TO IGNORE THEM AND THEY ARE FROM
BARRIE ONTARIO CANADA AND WHAT SHOULD I DO ? IGNORE THEM? I WILL JUST
TURN THE CHANNEL KNOB FROM NOW ON.

sincerely,
jeff grant

Old April 15th 09, 08:14 AM
Junior Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBIRD cb radio operator View Post
IS THERE A SOLUTION ON DEALING WITH ALL THE SWEARING ON THE CB RADIO
EVERY TIME I AM ON THE CB RADIO CB RADIO OPERATORS SWEAR AT ME AND
THAT IS NOT NICE AT ALL I AM TRYING TO IGNORE THEM AND THEY ARE FROM
BARRIE ONTARIO CANADA AND WHAT SHOULD I DO ? IGNORE THEM? I WILL JUST
TURN THE CHANNEL KNOB FROM NOW ON.

sincerely,
jeff grant
Yeah ... there's a solution. Turn off your radio, lock your doors and remove yourself from public society. You can't change the world or impede other folks right to speak unencumbered. Your desire to censure others is much worse than the act of cursing. Shame on you!!!!!

It's words dude, just words. I doesn't mean anything, unless your mind is too small to comprehend that its just words.
Old May 1st 09, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

http://i43.tinypic.com/2exy3wo.jpg

Old May 15th 09, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

--
Pandemic

look you stupid idiot i will not quit cb radio i will just ignore
anyone on the cb radio.
Old May 15th 09, 02:36 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Thu, 14 May 2009 16:42:39 -0700 (PDT), BIGBIRD cb radio operator
wrote:

[...]

No offense big bird but that is exactly what he said to do....

Seo Expert Message [email protected] Antenna 0 December 13th 07 07:26 PM
New message board Hamfest Dx 0 November 25th 07 05:08 PM
A Message [email protected] Policy 1 June 24th 05 06:02 PM
Message to SYSOP SR Shortwave 5 April 21st 05 01:41 AM
message from AKC and N8 bi tmai meat CB 7 January 2nd 05 04:29 AM